Hey, I did some doodles of NEKRON! from “Fire and Ice”. Nekron is awesome.
I have a weird relationship with “Fire and Ice”. On the whole it’s not the greatest movie ever, and while the premise and characters are interesting, they’re not used to their full potential (for instance, Nekron is Blackwolf’s son but the scene where that was supposed to have been mentioned was cut from the script). But I love it because it’s filled with that potential. It offers a great starting point. I’d personally love to redesign some characters, and create snow-outfits for them, as the last half of the movie has them all running around in the snow in loincloths like it’s no big thing. For an Ice Lord it probably isn’t a big thing, but I always imagined Teegra and Larn (and everyone else from Fire Keep) were freezing their asses off XD
Also, I’ve come to the conclusion that they just used the wig that James Earl Jones wore in “Conan the Barbarian” for Nekron.
15 Notes/ Hide
- saphir93 likes this
- no-boubt-adout-it likes this
- littlespookygoldfish likes this
- lmnoir likes this
- jointlessdoll likes this
- t-nightingale likes this
- copperkiddo reblogged this from scribbleymark
- thecopperkidd likes this
- ocicatsy said: What, he’s Blackwolf’s son?! Why would they cut a fun plot twist like that. I like the behind-the-scenes features, seeing the Frazetta stuff and the random Thomas Kinkade.
- timide-fille likes this
- ashes-of-ice reblogged this from scribbleymark
- goblinshins likes this
- peacocksdance said: Why are you so perfect?
- peacocksdance likes this
- scribbleymark posted this